Powered By Blogger

Welcome and Mabuhay ! ! !

All About me:


I am not particularly romantic, but interested in action. I mean business. With me, what I see is what I get. I have no patience for flirting and can't be bothered with someone who is trying to be coy, cute, demure, and subtly enticing. I'm an up-front person. I often don't get hints & I never pass any. Brains turn me on. I must feel that my partner is intellectually stimulating; otherwise I will find it difficult to sustain the relationship. I require loving, cuddling, wining, and dining to know that I'm being appreciated. My mate's physical attractiveness is important for me. I tend to be very practical, & not very emotional. My choices are very good & can only lead to trouble. I am very self satisfied & egoistic.


I can be very romantic, attached to the glamour of love. Having a partner is of paramount importance to me. I am free in my statement of love and willing to take chances, try new sexual experiences and partners, provided it's all in good taste hahahahha. Like what I've said Brains turn me on. I must feel that my partner is intellectually stimulating, otherwise I will find it difficult to sustain the relationship. I am require loving, cuddling, wining, and dining to know that you're being appreciated.

*Fun to be with *Secretive *Difficult to fathom and to be understood *Quiet unless excited or tensed *Takes pride in oneself *Has reputation *Easily consoled *Honest *Concern about people's feelings *Tactful *Friendly *Approachable *Very emotional *Temperamental and unpredictable *Moody and easily hurt *Witty and starkly *Sentimental *Not revengeful *Forgiving but never forgets *Dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things *Guides others physically and mentally *Sensitive and forms impressions carefully *Caring and loving *Treats others equally *Strong sense of sympathy *Wary and sharp *Judge people through observations *Hardworking *No difficulties in studying *Loves to be alone *Always broods about the past and the old friends *Likes to be quiet *Homely person *Waits for friends *Never looks for friends *Not aggressive unless provoked *Prone to having stomach and dieting problems *Loves to be loved *Easily hurt but takes long to recover *Overly concerned *Puts in effort in work.

I am sweet and innocent. Trusted by many people, and have a strong leadership towards relationships. I make good decision and make the right choice at the right time. And always dreaming of romantic relationship.

Friday, May 7, 2010

ATM Machines


Check this out! This is something that we should be aware of!
When a thief forces you to take money from the ATM, do not argue or resist. You might not know what he or she might do to you. What you should do is to punch your PIN in the reverse mode.
I.e. if your PIN # is 1254, you punch 4521.The moment you punch in the reverse mode, the money will come out, but will be stuck into the machine half way out and it will alert the Police (security) without the notice of the thief. Every ATM has it; it is specially made to signify danger and help. Not everyone is aware of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment